March 27, 2019 – SkyNav™ announced today the addition of a new board member, Tim Moore, technology entrepreneur, and immersive thought leader.
For the past decade, Tim has been a wearable technology innovator with the launches of the AR smart glasses like the EPSON Moverio in cooperation with DJI, Vuzix M-100, Google Glass, Intel’s ReconJet, DAQRI Smart Glasses, Atheer AiR, and numerous others. He’s also explored immersive opportunities with companies like Coca-Cola, NASCAR, NBA, Paramount Pictures. He is a thought leader on the frontline of the convergence or wearable tech/AR/VR experiences. Before being acquired, Tim founded Venture Glass™, a tech company that supported AR/VR app developers and connected them with investors.
Says Tim Moore, “I’m excited about how immersive technology, AR and VR are changing the future of business. From verticals like retail and e-commerce to travel and tourism, ‘what’s next’ is how we are creating incredible immersive experiences for businesses and consumers alike using technology such as SkyNav, I am beyond thrilled to be a part of this forward-thinking product and team.”
“Having Tim on our board solidifies a void we have been looking for, a catalyst for enhancing SkyNav’s immersive technology to a whole new level by his guidance and experience into mixed reality will be invaluable, we are excited to have his input and leadership on our team.” Says Ty Downing, co-founder, and CEO. Additionally, it was announced via press release, the opening of a new office in San Francisco, CA.
Tim Moore in the news:
• CES Wearable Technology and Innovation judge: 2016 and 2015
• SXSW Wearable Technology judge 2015•
•“Tim is an emerging thought leader in wearable technology.” – Forbes, August 2013
• “Tim is a true visionary; it takes just seconds to know he is from the future.” – Huffington Post, January 2014
• “Tim is is a key influencer in the wearable space both in North America, but also throughout Europe.” – CES, September 2015
• Ranked #2 on ‘Wearable Tech Top 1000’, ranked #5 on ‘Wearable Tech Top 50 Influencers’ worldwide. – Skyhook Wireless, August 2014
Reach out to Tim:
Tim Moore (center) at CES-Wearable Tech panel